Town Services

I am selling my house. How do I get a Title 5 septic inspection?

Title 5 inspections are conducted by private state certified inspectors. Most septic pumping companies can submit the required 13 page report to the Board of Health.

Go to: Home | About Sudbury | Calendar | Committees | ServicesBrowse: News | FAQs | Documents | Meetings | Links