Town Services

Whom should I contact concerning wild animals- i.e: foxes, skunks, raccoons, etc…. that may be occupying my property?

Contact the Board of Health for the name of a state licensed animal control specialist. Please be aware that service for removal/redirection services of animal(s) will be the homeowner’s responsibility.
Go to: Home | About Sudbury | Calendar | Committees | ServicesBrowse: News | FAQs | Documents | Meetings | Links