Home > Sudbury's History > Historical Maps

First Roads
Map of the first roads and house-lots in Sudbury, drawn by James S. Draper about 1888 and based on research conducted by Draper and town historian Alfred S. Hudson. From Hudson’s History of Sudbury, 1889.

1794 Map
Map of Sudbury drawn by Mathias Mosman in 1795, in compliance with a General Court order. From Hudson’s History of Sudbury, 1889.

1875 Map (Low Resolution JPG)   
1875 Map
(High Resolution PDF)
Map of the village of South Sudbury in 1875 From Beers Atlas of Middlesex County.

1889 Map
Map of Sudbury and Maynard in 1889. From The Atlas of Middlesex County, published by George H. Walker and Co., Boston.

South Sudbury Map
Map of the village of South Sudbury in 1889. From The Atlas of Middlesex County, published by George H. Walker and Co., Boston.

Sudbury Center
Map of the village of Sudbury Center in 1889. From The Atlas of Middlesex County, published by George H. Walker and Co., Boston.