All 2017 dog licenses expired December 31, 2017
Here is some information to assist you in obtaining a 2018 license for your dog:
- Rabies Clinics in Massachusetts
- Form for Licensing your Dog :This form can be obtained at this link, was included in the 2018 Annual Town Census mailed to residents on January 16 and is also available in the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Extended hours for dog licensing: In addition to being open until 7:00 p.m. every Tuesday evening, the Town Clerk’s Office will remain open on Monday, March 26 until 7:30 p.m. and on Monday, April 2 until 8:00 p.m. for dog licensing.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination: Proof is required to obtain a license.
- Licensing fees: $15 for neutered/spayed dogs and $20 for unaltered dogs.
- January 1 – April 2: Licensing period with no late fees Because March 31 falls on a Saturday this year and the Town Clerk’s Office is not open, all required documents received by the Town Clerk’s Office no later than Monday, April 2 by 8:00 p.m., will be considered on time and dogs licensed without a late fee.
- April 3 and later: $25 late fee per dog added to cost to renew a dog license.
Street Listing (Census Form)
The Town Census (Annual Street Listing) was mailed to all households on January 16. If a household does not receive a census form by February 1, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-639-3351 and a duplicate form will be mailed.
Sudbury residents should verify or correct information on this census form, sign, date and return it to the Town Clerk’s Office as required by State law. The data from the census is used to compile the Sudbury voter list, Sudbury school planning, and other reports required by Massachusetts General Law. All members of the household should be included.
Failure to respond to the Annual Town Census may result in the removal from Sudbury’s active voting list.
A completed census can be returned by mail or hand-delivered to drop-off boxes located outside the Town Clerk’s Office (322 Concord Road) and the Flynn Building (278 Old Sudbury Road).
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 978-639-3351 with questions or concerns.
Event DetailsStart: Monday, April 2nd, 2018 at 8:30 AM
End: Monday, April 2nd, 2018 at 8:00 PM