Positions Available for the 2021 Annual Town Election

Published January 5, 2021 | Town Clerk | Updated February 4, 2021 | Automatically Archived on 2/26/2021

This Post has been archived and its content might be outdated. If you are looking for recent content, please check this Department's Homepage.

Annual Town Election

The 2021 Annual Town Election will be held on Monday, March 29th. Candidate’s packets are now available at the Town Clerk’s Office. The last day to file intentions to run for office and to pick up a nomination packet is Thursday, February 4th.  Completed nomination papers are due back to the Town Clerk’s Office by Monday, February 8th.

Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at [email protected] or 978-639-3351 if you would like to run for office or have questions regarding the Annual Town Election/Meeting scheduleYou must call to make an appointment to pick up Nomination Papers.

The following positions will be included on the ballot:

For Three Years:

For Two Years:

To file intentions to run for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional School Committee, please contact:

Donna Cakert, Registrar
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
390 Lincoln Road
Sudbury, MA 01776

978-443-9961 X2334


Click here to view the How to Run for Office Workshop.


Voter Registration

Tuesday, March 9th is the deadline for registering to vote at the Annual Town Election. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the Town Clerks office will be closed to the public except by appointment only. You can register by mail or on-line  at the link below. Registration forms will be available in the vestibule at the  Clerk’s office, as well as at the Special Registration Session on Tuesday, March 9th and can be left in the black lock box.    

Click here for additional information and opportunities for registration: How to register to vote in Massachusetts.

In Massachusetts, residents need to register only once, unless they move. If a voter moves within the Commonwealth, the voter is required to re-register in the new community. When a voter moves within Town, written notification of the voter change of residence must be filed with the Town Clerk’s office.

Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at [email protected] or 978-639-3351 with questions.