Master Plan Community Conversations (Including Complete Streets!)
In October, the Master Plan Steering Committee and its consultant, the Horsley Witten Group, will be conducting a series of community conversations scheduled to dive into the details on specific issues, talk about solutions to meet future challenges, and build on the Town’s strengths. Please see the flyer. At the first meeting on October 10th, we will also be seeking comments from the public regarding possible projects which could be funded through the Complete Streets Program.
All discussions will be held in the Lower Town Hall, 322 Concord Road, from 7:00 – 8:30 PM on the following dates regarding the following topics:
- Transportation, Mobility, and Connectivity: Thursday, October 10th (Also seeking comments/ideas for possible COMPLETE STREETS PROJECTS)
- Economic Resilience, Town Services, and Infrastructure: Tuesday, October 15th
- Public Health, Housing, and Equity: Thursday, October 24th
- Historic and Cultural Assets: Monday, October 28th
- Natural Environment, Open Space, and Recreation: Tuesday, October 29th
We hope to see you at one (or more) of these Master Plan Update meetings.
Please visit the Master Plan Steering Committee website for more information about these meetings, and to sign up for email notifications regarding future events and other announcements: www.sudbury.ma.us/masterplan.