Calling all artists (and non-artists too)! Sudbury Park & Recreation Department invites anyone who partakes in our programs to submit entries for a department logo to be used for all multi-media communications. All submissions must be made by January 3rd.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your design:
- Entries can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, dropped off at the Fairbanks Community Center, or mailed ATTN: Amber Comeau, 40 Fairbanks Road, Sudbury, MA 01776
- Both color and black and white designs are welcome (please keep in mind the winning logo will most often be used in a one color format but occasionally in full color).
- Simple designs are preferred.
- Designs must be representative of several aspects of our programming (suggestions including pool, sports, education, adaptive programs, art, fitness, science, parks, etc.)
- All designs must be submitted by January 3rd at 4:00PM
- We reserve the right to use part, all, or none of the designs submitted as we see fit.
- The winner of the contest will be acknowledged at our Summer Camps and Clinics Vendor Fair and in program brochures for the following year.
- The winner will be awarded a $50 Park & Recreation gift certificate.