- Political signs are allowed on private property with the permission of the owner
- Signs of any kind are not allowed on Town property, which includes areas such as traffic islands, and the grounds of Town or School buildings. Any signs, including political signs, on Town property will be removed if reported as a complaint to the Town or observed by Town staff.
- Pursuant to state statue, no political signs may be posted or exhibited, in any manner, within 150 feet of a polling place.
- Utility companies prohibit posting of signs to their poles or other equipment.
- No signs should create a traffic hazard by interfering with the ability of drivers or pedestrians to have clear line of sight as they move about town.
Email this Article
Back to Selectmen's Office