Full FAQ Details

How can my mortgage company get my bill?


By law, tax bills must be mailed to the property owner. The Town deals directly with several tax services that provide information to mortgage companies. Ask your mortgage company if they use one of these services. If your mortgage company requires a bill, they can set up a fee for service agreement with The Town or they can wait for you to send them your tax bill.

Email this Article
Back to Collector / Treasurer

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists