The Nashoba Valley Ski Programs begins in a few short weeks. An Id badge is required for each participant and they are required to wear them at all times during each ski session. These ID badges not only allows access to the mountain, they serve as safety measure. They’ll be many other groups there will we are, and these IDs will help our staff and chaperones quickly identify participants in the event of injury or any other emergency.
Please review the following instructions in order to make the process of obtaining your child’s ID easier and smoother.
- IDs will be available for pickup at the Front desk of Fairbanks Community Center any time after 9am on Monday December 29, 2014. You can pick up the ID anytime the building is open.
- State your child’s name to staff. The staff member will ask you which day your child is skiing. Each day is a separate color ((Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday). Staff will also ask you which package your child is signed up for. Lesson or no lesson? And if a lesson is occurring, the type of lesson Ski or snowboard?
- Once the staff member has found the correct ID, they will ask you for your completed Waiver. I have attached a blank one to the email. We will also have blank ones at the Front desk if you have forgotten to bring it with you. **Please note, your child’s ID will not be released unless a completed Waiver is submitted. This is a requirement for the Ski programs at Nashoba Valley.**
- Once you have received the ID, please verify that all of the information on the ID is correct. Each ID should have:
- First initial, last name written on back of ID.
- Correct color for day that your child is signed up for ((Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday).
- The correct lesson is identified (Ski or Snowboard)
- A lesson time is identified or no lesson is checked off if they are only using a Lift ticket.
- A blue and white Sudbury Park and Recreation sticker located on the front.
Please complete this process by Monday January 5, 2015. Participants will not be able to take part in this great program without these badges.