Sudbury’s FY 2019 Means Tested Senior Exemption Applications:
- Qualifying age at least 65 as of December 31, 2017.
- Co-owner other than spouse must be at least age 60.
- 10 year residency requirement.
- Own and occupy the property.
- FY 2018 assessed value not greater than $799,600.
- CY 2017 Income limits according to Line 9 of Schedule CB (Massachusetts State Income Tax Circuit Breaker Credit):
- Joint Filers $86,000
- Single Filer $57,000
- Head of Household Filer $72,000
- In addition to the above the applicant must not own “excessive assets” that place him/her outside of the intended recipients of this exemption.
- August 31, 2018 at 12:30 p.m. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted to the Assessors Office-278 Old Sudbury Rd.- Sudbury, MA. 01776 by the August 31st deadline.