Next Selectmen's Meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 Read More
updated 2:35 PM on Tue Jan 2nd, 2018

Full FAQ Details

I have turned my vehicle back in to the leasing company, may I apply for the abatement?


No, the application for abatement must be filed by the leasing company.  It is the responsibility of the registered owner to file.  If you wish to initiate an abatement please get in contact with your leasing company. 

Email this Article
Back to Assessors Office

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists