How do I get a copy of a police report?

How do I get a copy of a police report?


Our Public Records Access Officer is Julie Nichols-Scopa.  In order to best complete your public records request there is a form available at the front desk of Police Station or can be downloaded via the link below. 

Although you can submit requests in other forms this provides a guide as to what allows us the specificity to research your request.  Details such as the date/time of the incident/accident you are looking for or the people involved is appreciated.  Please provide the medium you would like the request provided. 

We have elected to discontinue charging for public requests requests unless they become overly burdensome. If this is the case a good faith estimate will be provided.  If you have further questions please feel free to contact Mrs. Nichols-Scopa at (978) 443-1042 or

The request can either be dropped off at the front desk, mailed to the Sudbury Police Department located at 75 Hudson RD, MA 01776 to the attention of the Records Department, emailed to or submitted by electronic request with links below and on the Town of Sudbury Home Page.

Incident Accident Report Request – Paper Form

Incident Accident Report Request – Online Form

FAQ Categories