Full FAQ Details

I am having flooding problems on my property due to beaver activity in the area. What can I do?


Dealing with problems caused by beavers is controlled by state law. The following site gives detailed explanations of the options available and the procedures that must be followed. It is important to understand both the beavers and the law before proceeding with any action.


Email this Article
Back to Ponds and Waterways Committee

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists