Full FAQ Details

What department should I contact if a tree has fallen or if there are broken tree limbs on a street blocking passage?


 The Dept of Public Works would also be the department to notify in these circumstances.  They can be reached at 978-443-2209, ext. 1389.


Email this Article
Back to Traffic Safety Coordinating Committee

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists