Full FAQ Details

Who do I contact if I have concerns about traffic issues related to development projects, i.e. trucks blocking streets or parking in inappropriate areas; noisy vehicles causing congestion on smaller roads; or trucks traveling at high speeds?


Contact the Traffic Safety Coordinating Committee in writing via e-mail, trafficsafety@sudbury.ma.us. Be sure to include a description of the problem and the location. The Director of Planning and Community Development will forward the request to the relevant department (if it is related to a specfici development), or the Traffic Safety Committee will address any general traffic issue and report back with their recommendation.

Email this Article
Back to Traffic Safety Coordinating Committee

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists