Full FAQ Details

If I am looking for payment for goods or services that I have provided to the Town, who should I call?


If you are expecting to receive a payment from the Town for goods or services that you or your company has provided, you should contact the individual town department with which you contracted. A list of departments, phone numbers and e-mail addresses can be found on the Town’s web site.

Email this Article
Back to Accounting Department

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists