The CPC will hold public hearings on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 and December 3, 2008 at 7:30 P.M. at the Lower Town Hall to discuss and receive public comments on the list of projects submitted for funding under the Community Preservation Act. All interested residents are encouraged to attend this meeting to learn about the new proposals.
1. CSX Acquisition – $700,000 to acquire 1.4 mile former rail road corridor.
2. Rail Trail Concept Plan – $25,000 to create concept design plans for Bruce Freeman rail corridor.
4. Loring Parsonage – Exterior restoration of building. Price unknown at this time.
6. Historic Property Survey – $10,000 for phase 3 of Historic Property Survey.
7. Gravestone Restoration – $7,620 for gravestone restoration at Mt. Pleasant Cemetery and Old Town Cemetery
8. Hearse House Extension – Extension of time to complete project.
9. Housing Trust Allocation – Allocation of 10% CPA revenues for FY09 to Sudbury Housing Trust.
10. SHT Housing Buydown – $400,000 to fund the purchase of no less than 2 units of affordable housing.
11. Woods Walk Sanctuary – $600,000 to create 4 units of affordable housing and community accessible nature trail.
12. SHA Buydown Extension – Extension of time to expend funds.
13. GIS Mapping – $30,000 to fund creation of GIS data layers for wetlands, affordable housing, historic properties and recreational lands.
15. Frost Farm House Restoration – $33,166 for restoration of Frost Farm House.
16. Cemetery Radar Survey – $20,000 to perform radar survey of historic cemeteries.
The proposals can be viewed and downloaded by clicking the above links, or copies can be obtained at the Planning and Community Development Department, 978-639-3387.