We do need your help and the sky’s the limit. We have an important mission
- to cause the full integration and participation of people with disabilities in our Town
- to eliminate barriers and to assist people living with disabilities in becoming empowered to advocate for themselves
The commission is taking on new life and we invite you to be part of this important work. We need the valuable perspective and great energy of people who live with a disability (visible or invisible) to clarify where our town may present barriers to full participation in community life.
We need help to prioritize our efforts
- to raise general awareness
- provide information and referral to important resources for community members facing challenges
- to advise the town in its projects and day to day work from the perspective of people living with disabilities
Many hands make light work, many heads make better decisions, and many hearts unite our community. Please consider joining this effort. There is much to be done.
Contact us by email at email@example.com or leave a message at (978) 639 -3265. We will get back to you as soon as possible. You may want to look at the appointment application that is required to go to the Selectmen who appoint members to the COD.
The next meeting of the COD will be held on Monday Nov 26 at 10 AM. Location to be announced.