Another grant-supported transportation pilot program for people who experience transportation challenges is coming soon: MAKING THE CONNECTIONS. We’ll keep you posted.
Ride services (such as Lyft, Uber, taxis, etc.) will be subsidized for qualified participants for travel in Sudbury, within a ten-mile radius, or beyond 10 miles up to 30 miles. The info below is general and details may change a bit by the time this program launches.
- Residents over 50 years old
- Residents with a disability
- Sudbury military veterans
- Residents who are financially vulnerable
- $1 per ride within Sudbury
- $2 per ride within a ten-mile radius of Sudbury
- the first $10 of fare beyond 10 miles up to 30 miles
How to apply and get registered, and how to call or get help calling for a ride will come soon. Watch for info at Town offices and the Town website.
- To fill the gap left when on-demand paratransit, public vans, and shuttles are not running, don’t connect to other lines, or don’t go where riders need to
- To collect data for planning better public transit for our suburban/semi-rural town and region