Now that the professionals have collected the data on facilities, policies, programs, services, and effective communication in Sudbury, it’s time for them to gather thoughts and reflections from all of us.
- Are you able to access information easily from the town website and publications?
- Have you always been able to participate fully in things like town meeting, voting, committee meetings, and other town events?
- Are recreational, social, and cultural programs fully accessible to you?
- Are school programs and opportunities equally available to your children?
- Do you know what to do if you need a reasonable accommodation for any of these things? Or if you want to explain a problem you see?
The folks at the Institute for Human Centered Design would like to know your thoughts to finish their report. The greatest concerns people express will become the top priorities for taking action, so please send your ideas for building an inclusive Sudbury to
Find all the background documents in the Town Manager’s article on the study.