Report a pothole

Do you need to report a pothole?


Please report any potholes to the Department of Public Works via e-mail at or by calling 440-5421.

If it is after business hours, leave a detailed message as to where the pothole is located. The DPW will repair the pothole as soon as possible.

Email this Article
Back to Department of Public Works

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists