NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
TOWN OF SUDBURY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Town of Sudbury, Dept. of Public Works will accept bids on the following materials to be sold.
Bids will be received until 3:00 PM on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
- 2003 Mikasa Sangyo MT-65H Tamping Rammer
- Galion-Godwin Model No. 400u Serial No. 4058 Capacity 5.4-8.5 Yard
- Flink Cross Conveyor Spreader Model FLS18 Serial No. 114
- Prinoth V Plow 48” Serial No. 0083000126
- (2) 2005 Trafcon Model T01-ADS Serial No. 0605ADS5531 (DPW) Serial No. 0605ADS5530 (Police)
- 1981 Ryan jr 18” Sod Cutter Model 54485-8110
- Early 2000’s Shindaiwa PB270 Powerbroom
- Troy-Bilt Horse model Rototiller Serial No. 40487
- 1970’s Simplex Reel Grinder ¾ HP Dayton Motor Model KS60CAZ-2074
- 1979 Miller Generweld 130 Combination generator & Welder w/ Tecumsheh Model HM80
- 2011 JRCO Tine Rake Dethacher Model 470 60” wide
Surplus items can be viewed online at https://municibid.com/Browse?Seller=DPWTownofSudburyMA or physically at 275 Old Lancaster Road, Sudbury, MA Monday through Friday from 8am-3pm by appointment only, please call 978-440-5421.
Bids will only be accepted electronically online at: https://municibid.com/Browse?Seller=DPWTownofSudburyMA no later than the date and time specified above.
Town of Sudbury, Massachusetts
By its Town Manager
Henry L. Hayes, Jr.