Full FAQ Details

12. Can I make a small change to a Certificate that has been granted?


Any change, big or small, to a certificate that has been granted requires approval from the Commission.  This is something the Commission is bound to by the Bylaws of the Town.

Email this Article
Back to Historic Districts Commission

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists