Next Selectmen's Meeting on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 Read More
updated 2:37 PM on Tue Jan 2nd, 2018

Full FAQ Details

I have a pond (or stream) on my property and would like to remove some trees and shrubs along the edge. Are there any restrictions I should be aware of?


Any alteration of land bordering waters is regulated by state law. A well defined procedure must be followed before any action is taken. The law can be found at:

For more information or to initiate the permit process, contact the Sudbury Conservation Commission. The Conservation Commission website can be found at:

Email this Article
Back to Ponds and Waterways Committee

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists