Full FAQ Details

What department should I contact if there are any obstructed views at intersections due to overgrown vegetation?


 The Dept of Public Works oversees all Town roadways and walkways, including shoulder mowing, snow removal, paving and repairing.  They can be reached at 978-443-2209, ext. 1389.

Email this Article
Back to Traffic Safety Coordinating Committee

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists