Pre-Paying Your Tax Bill

Published December 8, 2004 | Collector / Treasurer | Updated November 7, 2014 | Automatically Archived on 12/31/2004

This Post has been archived and its content might be outdated. If you are looking for recent content, please check this Department's Homepage.

If you would like to pre-pay your tax bill, you must sign and return a form Tax Pre-Payment Form to the Tax Collector’s office along with the payment and a copy of your current tax bill.

Any pre-payment you make will be reflected as a credit on successive bills. The amounts of pre-payments must not be more than the total of both estimated amounts. Any over-payment of your Fiscal 2005 Tax bill will NOT be credited to your Fiscal 2006 tax bill that will be issued July 1, 2005. If there is an overpayment you will be receiving a letter informing you of an overpayment.