Full FAQ Details

I have a question about my income taxes. Should I call the Town Accountant’s office?


If you are a Town employee we can help you with questions concerning your withholdings from your paycheck. Your W-2s will be issued on or before January 31 and questions concerning your W-2s can be answered by this office.

However, we can not help with questions from anyone concerning your personal income taxes. We suggest that you contact your own accountant or the IRS or the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. There are links to both of these web sites listed on our Links page.

Email this Article
Back to Accounting Department

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists