The following furniture will be available for Silent Auction at the Sudbury Senior Center on Monday, October 28 from 12:00 PM-3:00 PM:
|century leather chairs||2|
|wood frame chairs||2|
|keystone square cherry tables 36″||2|
|keystone metro cherry coffee table||1|
|Small mirror topped table||1|
- The minimum bid per item will be $5 for the lamps, $15 for chairs and tables, and $25 for sofas.
- Bids will be collected at 3:00 PM on October 28.
- The winning bidders will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Please note: All winning bidders must remove furniture from premises before Wednesday, October 31, at 4:00 PM.
- Checks to be made out to “Town of Sudbury”, with “Senior Center furniture” in the memo line.
For more information, please contact Debra Galloway, Director, Sudbury Senior Center, at email@example.com or 978-443-3055.