Yes, if you are registered, you are entitled to express your preferences. Doing so is one way you make our democracy strong and that is very RIGHT. If you would like an accommodation or other assistance voting please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-639-3351 as early as possible so provisions can be arranged.
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 the State Primary Election will be held. You have three ways to participate:
- Vote by Mail (may send by US Post office or drop ballot in secure drop box)
- Early Voting (In Person at Town Clerk’s Office on six specific days prior to election day)
- Election Day Voting (In Person, at your designated polling place)
For important details on each method of voting in this primary election click on
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED THERE IS STILL TIME TO DO SO
The last day to register to vote for this election is August 22, 2020. 2-4 pm and 6-8 pm.
Register to vote on-line or learn more here: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ovr/.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at email@example.com or 978-639-3351 with any questions.
What are those six opportunities to vote in 2020?
- March 3, Presidential Primary Election
- March 30 – delayed to June 23, Annual Town Election
- September 1, State Primary Election
- September 12, Annual Town Meeting
- TBD, potential Town Election on items from Town Meeting
- November 3, State and Presidential Election