What Does the Energy and Sustainability Committee Do?
The Energy and Sustainability Committee Mission statement is available here:
Energy and Sustainability Committee Mission Statement
Key activities of the committee include:
- Help develop and implement programs, and projects that will promote energy savings, renewable energy generation, and sustainability planning.
- Provide opinions on energy efficiency and renewable energy projects to Town committees, and Sudbury schools.
- Collaborate with Town and school personnel to determine best approaches for improving the energy efficiency of Town and school buildings and vehicles.
- Investigate alternative energy technologies
- Identify funding opportunities to help the Town achieve its energy and sustainability goals.
Members of the community may contact the committee via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org