Full FAQ Details

This FAQ has been archived and it's content might be outdated. If you are looking for recent content please check this Department's Homepage

If I am a non-resident home or condominium owner, what phone should be listed in the notification database?


For non-residents or owners who reside out of Sudbury, you may provide an additional phone number to be included in our database to contact during certain situations.  In general, calls are sent to the primary number only, but we also have the ability to call multiple numbers for each resident or business when requested by the resident or business. 

Please contact the Town Information Systems office at (978) 639-3307 to provide us with your contact  information or you can add that information yourself by going to http://sudbury.ma.us/r911/.

Email this Article
Back to Information Systems

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists