Effective immediately the Registry of Motor vehicles will no longer be mailing out license renewal applications or reminders to renew your driver’s license. It is now the drivers responsibility to know when their license is expiring and renew it on their own.
The RMV will eliminate courtesy notices that are sent to customers for the following services:
- License and Mass ID renewal notices
- Vehicle Inspection reminder letters for vehicles that are overdue for inspection
- Inspector license renewal notices
- 7D license renewal notices
- Driver’s Education Certificates
- Junior Operator Brochures for parents
- Change of address labels
Please check http://www.mass.gov/rmv for any further information.