Full FAQ Details

How do I apply for an appointment to a Town Committee?


If you know of a committee opening and you would like to apply for membership,click here for an Application for Appointment.
If you would like to see a list of committee vacancies Click here.

To inquire about Town Committee vacancies please call the Town Manager’s office at 978-639-3381 or email webmaster@sudbury.ma.us. You may also contact this office for an application form to be mailed or faxed to you. Completed committee application forms can be faxed to 978-443-0756.

Email this Article
Back to Selectmen's Office

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists