The Board of Health will hold an Emergency Meeting regarding State of Emergency declaration on Wednesday, March 18, 2020. The meeting will be held remotely in compliance with COVID-19 guidance. Residents may watch from home on SudburyTV. Those wishing to participate in the meeting, may do so via Zoom or by phone. Please see details below.
Those wishing to watch the meeting live from their home, may do so on SudburyTV:
- Comcast Channel 8
- Verizon Channel 31
- SudburyTV Streaming On-Line- https://sudbury.vod.castus.tv/vod/?live=ch1&nav=live
Those wishing to make a comment or ask a question during the Citizen’s Comments period, may do so remotely by using Zoom or by phone.
Zoom Virtual Meeting
Those wishing to view presentations given at the meeting on the computer, laptop or iPad (please note, the presentations will also be viewable on SudburyTV) and/or ask a question using their device, may do so via Zoom.
For Zoom Virtual Meeting:
- Register in advance via the link below:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the webinar.
Those wishing to make a comment or ask a question who do not have access to a computer, may do so by phone using the “audio only” option.
For audio only:
- Dial one of the Call-In Numbers below.
- Call In Numbers: 978-639-3366 or 470-250-9358
- When prompted, enter the Meeting ID on your telephone keypad to be connected to the meeting.
- Meeting ID: 378-478-023