Requesting Records From The Sudbury Health Office

In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the Town of Sudbury and the Sudbury Health Department will not be taking walk-in record requests. We are asking the General Public to request septic, food, camps, services and property related information, through the Records Request System:

Public Records

You may also email [email protected] or call 978-440-5478. We will make every effort to process your requests on a timely basis, however due to the influx of work associated with COVID-19, we will be ordering the responses by priority. Also, it is very important that you are very precise in your requests. This will avoid the doubling of our efforts and moving your corrected request to the back of the queue.      

We thank you for your patience. Stay Well!


Email this Post
Content Shortlink
Back to Health Department