Drive-thru flu clinics open to Sudbury Residents Only.
You Must Bring a photo copy of your insurance card and a completed insurance form. Below are Adult and Children’s Insurance Forms. Please click on the link below to download the appropriate form. One form is required per person: Please read all information carefully prior to clinic. Included is the required vaccine information statement and drive thru clinic check list. Please screen yourself for COVID prior to venturing out to the clinic. Click here for COVID Self Check
- Adult Insurance Form
- Children’s Insurance Form (Children must be at least 5 years old and able to sit in the car during the procedure to be vaccinated at town clinics.)
- If you don’t have insurance, fill out the form and leave the insurance section blank.
Flu Clinic Dates:
- Clinic 1. Seniors Citizens Only 65+ Wed. Oct. 7th 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Clinic 2. Town Wide Sat. Oct. 17th 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Clinic 3. Town Wide Wed. Oct 21st 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
It is projected that Flu Shots will be in high demand this Flu season. As a result, the Health Department may exhaust it’s supply of vaccines earlier than anticipated.
If you need help signing up, obtaining or printing paperwork, reach out to the following:
- Seniors 65+: Call the Senior Center at 978-443-3055.
- For individuals under 65: Email the town social worker at [email protected] or call 978-440-5476.
Questions? Please call 978-440-5479 or send an email through the sign-up program linked above.