6 Affordable Homeownership Opportunities, Pine Hill Village, Harvard, MA is being offered via lottery.
The key milestones for this housing opportunity:
- Application Period opens: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Information Session: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7 pm, VIA ZOOM, MTG ID 349 719 7633
- Application Deadline: Monday, August 31, 2020 1 pm.
- Lottery: Thursday, September, 10, 2020 11 am. VIA ZOOM.
The Pine Hill Village, Harvard development was approved by the Harvard Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) on October 30. 2008. The project is located on Stow Road in the Town of Harvard, Massachusetts. The site is 20.5 acres, and the project consists of 23 units, of which 6 will be affordable and sold via lottery. The application package has details regarding the affordable units.
The specific units are: 2BR: 1B, 12B, 6A, 9C (triplex). 3BR: 9A, 16B (duplex)
- Units 1B and 6A are 2BR units in the Tavern unit style, with 943 sq ft on two floors with the common living area on the first floor, and two bedrooms and 1 full bath on the second floor.
- Unit 9C is a 2BR unit in the Greek Revival style triplex, with 814 sq ft on two floors with two bedrooms and 1 full bath on the second floor and the common living areas and a half bath downstairs.
- Unit 12B is a 2BR unit in the Barn unit style on the upper level, with 1176 sq ft on a single floor with two bedrooms and 1 full bath.
- Unit 9A is a 3BR unit in Greek Revival style triplex, with 1034 sq ft on two floors with two bedrooms and 1 full bath on the second floor and the master bedroom, common living areas and a full bath downstairs.
- Unit 16B is a 3BR unit in the Barn, with 1600 sq ft on two floors with the common living areas, two bedrooms and 1.5 bath on the second floor, and another bedroom on the third floor.
The units have carpet throughout with vinyl in bathroom and kitchens. The units will have range, microwave, and dishwasher and no refrigerator. There is propane heat, well water, the units have a shared septic. There is deeded parking for each unit.
The affordable units will be available for sale in pace with the market rate units. Unit 1B is planned to be delivered first in the fall of 2020, and the remaining units following in early 2021.
The monthly Condominium fee is estimated at $127/month for the 2BR and $142/month for the 3BR, which represents a proportional share of the total condominium expenses covering septic and well maintenance, landscaping and snow removal and other maintenance, insurance and contribution to reserve based on the square footage of the unit. The homeowner will also pay monthly real estate taxes.
This application is a first step in the lottery process and does not assure you a home. Applicants must secure approval for a mortgage loan, submit evidence of such approval together with the application, and be ready to buy.
Please contact the agent below for any questions or to submit your application:
Lara Plaskon: (978) 639-3387
Sudbury Housing Trust
278 Old Sudbury Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
DROP OFF location: Town Hall 322 Concord Road, Sudbury, MA 01776, drop box in the vestibule at the rear of building, open 24 hours, 7 days a week.