Two New Construction 1-Bedroom Units in Concord for purchase.
- 16 Millrun – 1-bedroom low-income condo – $233,300
- 18 Millrun – 1-bedroom moderate income condo – $484,700
The key milestones for this housing opportunity:
- Application Period opens Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Information Session Tuesday, June 27, 2023, 7pm via ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3497197633
- Application Deadline Thursday, August 10, 2023 1 pm
- Lottery Tuesday, August 29, 2023 1 pm via ZOOM online meeting – details for joining meeting provided to eligible applicants via email
Concord Millrun is a new compact neighborhood in West Concord that celebrates sustainable, communal living. The 14 residences are situated near the natural beauty of the Assabet River, and the winding footpaths, inviting porches, and beautiful central green create a sense of cohesion, safety, and community. The restricted condominiums are 16 Millrun (80% AMI) and 18 Millrun (150% AMI). They both have one bedroom and 1.5 baths, with porch and patio. 16 Millrun is 779 square feet on a single level with kitchen, dining area, and bedroom; 18 Millrun is 1101 square feet, with the kitchen, dining area, bedroom, and baths on the first floor, and a finished loft area upstairs. 16 Millrun also has an exterior shed, and secure exterior storage.
The monthly Condominium fee ($184.41 for 16 Millrun and $254.78 for 18 Millrun) represents a proportional share of the total condominium expenses covering landscaping and snow removal, taxes, insurance and contribution to reserve. The homeowner will also pay monthly real estate taxes using Concord’s 2023 tax rate of $12.96 or $252 per month (16 Millrun) and $523 per month (18 Millrun).
Please contact Lara Plaskon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or to submit an application.