Next Selectmen's Meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 Read More
updated 2:35 PM on Tue Jan 2nd, 2018

Full FAQ Details

I am receiving town notification calls at my fax or my secondary phone line. Can I switch to have the system call my primary phone number?


Yes. Please contact us at (978) 639-3307 to change the phone number in our notification database.   You can also send us an email at .  Make sure you include your name and address is in the body of the email.

Email this Article
Back to Information Systems

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists