A number of Town of Sudbury Board & Committee appointments expire each year. Below is a list of these expiring appointments for 2021. Please click on a board/committee to learn more.
Residents interested in serving on these committees are encouraged to apply via the Appointment Application form.
2021 Committee Openings
- Agricultural Commission
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
- Commission on Disability
- Community Preservation Committee
- Conservation Commission
- Earth Removal Board – Earth Removal Board members serve as Associate Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Energy & Sustainability Committee
- Historical Commission
- Land Acquisition Review Committee
- Memorial Day Committee
- Permanent Building Committee
- Planning Board
- Ponds & Waterway Committee
- Sudbury Housing Authority
- Sudbury Housing Trust
- Town Historian
Applications are due by July 19, 2021. Any remaining vacancies may be applied for on a rolling basis until positions are filled.