A number of Town of Sudbury Board & Committee appointments expire in May of each year. Below is a list of these expiring appointments as well as current committee vacancies. Please click on a board/committee to learn more. Residents interested in serving on these committees are encouraged to apply via the Appointment Application form (except where noted).
- Agricultural Commission
- Board of Registrars
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
- Commission on Disability
- Conservation Commission
- Design Review Board – This appointment is made by the Planning Board. Please use the Planning Application Form to apply.
- Earth Removal Board – Earth Removal Board members serve as Associate Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Energy & Sustainability Committee
- Finance Committee – This appointment is made by the Moderator at Annual Town Meeting. Please use the Finance Committee Application Form to apply.
- Land Acquisition Review Committee
- Memorial Day Committee
- Permanent Building Committee
- Ponds & Waterway Committee
- September 11th Memorial Garden Oversight Committee
- Sudbury Housing Trust
- Town Historian
- Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) – Associate Members of the ZBA serve as full members of the Earth Removal Board.
Applications are due by June 22, 2020. Any remaining vacancies may be applied for on a rolling basis until positions are filled.