This video series provides information and updates from Town departments, committees and community members. Please click on the images below to view the episodes.
Town Manager Hayes speaks with Sudbury Town Moderator Cate Blake about her new role and what to expect at the 2021 Annual Town Meeting this May.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. takes a tour of Fire Station #2, located at 550 Boston Post Road, with Fire Chief John Whalen. They discuss the current facility and the proposed addition which will go before Annual Town Meeting this May.
To help shed light on domestic violence, Sudbury Social Worker Bethany Hadvab and Police Chief Nix spoke with Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. regarding the “Shadow Pandemic” in Sudbury – what it is, how COVID-19 has contributed to the growing crisis and what resources are available to help.
- Domestic Violence Services Network (DVSN)
- Jail Diversion/Co-Response Program
- MA Safelink Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline: 877-785-2020
- Shadow Pandemic Awareness Month Proclamation
- Sudbury Social Worker – COVID Resource Guide on Domestic Violence
- Voices Against Violence
- Wheel of Power & Control
Town Manager Hayes speaks with Senior Center Director Deb Galloway and Volunteer Program Coordinator Janet Lipkin regarding the resources available to Sudbury’s Seniors and how program offerings have adapted to pandemic needs.
Senior Center Resources
Senior Center Contacts
- Main: 978-443-3055 or [email protected]
- Director: Debra Galloway at 978-639-3266 or [email protected]
- Outreach Specialist: Ana Cristina Oliveira at 978-639-3268 or [email protected]
- Volunteer Program Coordinator: Janet Lipkin at 978-639-3223 or [email protected]
Town Manager Hayes interviews 2020 Employee of the Year, Officer Al Hutchinson and 2020 Supervisor of the Year, Health Director Bill Murphy. Hear about their careers, experiences and what earning “employee of the year” has meant in 2020.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Park & Recreation Director Dennis Mannone, Youth Coordinator Tricia Sardagnola and Program Coordinator Christine Sturniolo about upcoming programs and events.
- Adult Paint Night – Friday, October 16, 2020 (7 – 9:15PM)
- Kid Paint Night – Friday, October 23, 2020 (6:30 – 8:30PM)
- Great Pumpkin Drive-Through – Friday, October 30 (6 – 8PM)
In commemoration of Gold Star Family Day, Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Veterans’ Agent Mike Hennessy and Veterans’ Services Assistant Stan Spear.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Planning & Community Development Director Adam Duchesneau.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with National Center for Race Amity founder William “Smitty” Smith, Ed.D and Nell Forgacs of the Sudbury Race Amity Day Task Force regarding Race Amity Day, scheduled for Sunday, June 14, 2020.
- Sudbury Race Amity Day Proclamation
- Sudbury Race Amity Task Force: https://www.sudburyraceamity.org/
Sudbury is proud of our graduates! Town departments share reflections and well wishes for the Class of 2020 in this special episode. Hear from Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr., Fire Lieutenant/EMT Alex Gardner, Planning & Community Development Director Adam Duchesneau, Goodnow Teen Librarian Lily Nicolazzo, Park & Recreation and Aquatics Director Dennis Mannone, Information Officer Leila Frank and Police Lieutenant John Perodeau.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with DPW Director Dan Nason.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Town Clerk Beth Klein regarding Annual Town Meeting, which has been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 23, 2020, Voting by Mail and new precautions to be taken at the polls on Election Day in response to COVID-19.
- 2020 Annual Town Election: https://sudbury.ma.us/clerk/?p=2484
- Absentee Ballot Application: https://tinyurl.com/y735dbfa
- Early Voting Application: https://tinyurl.com/y9csxcu5
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Memorial Day Committee Chair Jim Wiegel and Veterans Agent Mike Hennessy.
Senior Center Director Deborah Galloway provides an update on departmental services.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Fire Chief John Whalen.
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Goodnow Library Director Esmé Green.
- 3D Printer Face Shields: https://goodnowlibrary.org/masks-and-shields/
- Creativebug: https://www.creativebug.com/lib/goodnowlibrary
- E-books, Audio Books and E-Video: https://goodnowlibrary.org/resources/ebooks-and-eaudio/
- Free Resources: https://goodnowlibrary.org/free-stuff/
- Spring Reading Challenge: https://goodnowlibrary.beanstack.com/reader365
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr. speaks with Police Chief Scott Nix.
- Sudbury PD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SudburyMAPolice/
Town Manager Henry Hayes, Jr., Health Dept Director Bill Murphy, Health Dept Nurse Phyllis Schilp and Health Dept Social Worker Bethany Hadvab.
- COVID-19 Information & Updates: https://sudbury.ma.us/coronavirus
- COVID-19 Cases in Sudbury: https://sudbury.ma.us/health/?p=1363
- Social Worker COVID-19 Resource page: https://sudbury.ma.us/socialworker/?p=1581
A special thank you to Matt Cranson and everyone at SudburyTV for producing this series.