Part-time Clerical Position
18 hours per week
Posting Date: June 6, 2013
The Town of Sudbury seeks a qualified part-time employee to perform clerical work under the direction of the Building Inspector and Officer Supervisor.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Issue Wiring, Plumbing and Gas permits
- Receive Building Permit applications for new construction/renovations
- Schedule daily inspections for the Building, Wiring, and Plumbing & Gas inspectors
- Enter permit information into software system
- Record inspection information for each permit
- Assist public with inquires on properties in town
- Other office duties as needed
Hours: 18 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 3-4 hours per day.
Duties and Qualifications: In addition to above, the position requires effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent computer and record keeping skills; ability to interact with public effectively; ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Starting hourly rate is $15.59 per hour; No benefits included.
Send letter of interest and resume to:
Town of Sudbury
278 Old Sudbury Road,
Sudbury, MA 01776
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Resumes accepted until June 14, 2013.