How do I schedule an inspection?
All inspections are conducted Monday through Friday and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Call the building department Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at 978-440-5461 to schedule inspection.
Building Inspections: 11:30 to 3:00 p.m.
ORDER OF INSPECTIONS:
(2) Completed foundation, footings, drains and waterproofing prior to backfilling.
(3) Pre-rough inspection is optional
(4) Electrical, plumbing, gas rough inspections.
(5) Framing inspection (including firestopping)
(6) Insulation inspection
(7) Electrical, plumbing, gas, Fire Department, and other applicable final inspections.
(8) Final building inspection
(9) Certificate of Occupancy after all other department requirements are met and certified plot plan submitted.