A number of Town of Sudbury Board & Committee appointments expire each year. Below is a list of committees with appointments expiring in May 2023 as well as those with vacancies. Please click on a board/committee to learn more.
Residents interested in serving on these committees are encouraged to apply via the Appointment Application form.
2023 Committee Openings
- Agricultural Commission
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee
- Commission on Disability
- Conservation Commission
- Council on Aging
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Earth Removal Board (Earth Removal Board members serve as Associate Members of the Zoning Board of Appeals)
- Energy & Sustainability Committee
- Historical Commission
- Land Acquisition Review Committee
- Memorial Day Committee
- Permanent Building Committee
- Ponds & Waterway Committee
- Rail Trails Advisory Committee
- Sudbury Housing Trust
- Town Historian
- Zoning Board of Appeals (Associate Members of the ZBA serve as full Members of the Earth Removal Board)
Applications are due by Friday, June 9, 2023. Any remaining vacancies may be applied for on a rolling basis until positions are filled.