Sudbury is fortunate to be able to provide the public an escape to its precious open spaces during the COVID-19 crisis.
To keep these public spaces safe for all trail users:
- Please comply with state and federal orders regarding public activities.
- Please follow guidelines recommended by government health agencies.
In order to observe these guidelines, the Commission has implemented the following protocols to remain in place until further notice:
- All dogs must be on leash at all times. Our trails are receiving heavier than usual traffic. Unleashed dogs that approach others can cause close interactions that can put trail users at risk of transmitting COVID-19.
- All trail users must maintain a six foot separation from other trail users at all times. Practice recommended social/physical distancing on trail by stepping aside so others can pass while keeping distance and waiting for groups coming from the opposite direction to pass bridges and boardwalks before proceeding.
- Do not touch or use benches, map boxes, kiosks, or other structures.
Please park in designated parking areas only. If parking lot is full, check our online maps at: (https://sudbury.ma.us/conservation_lands/) to find another parking area or consider exploring a different property.
Our ability to keep these trails open will rely on our visitors’ compliance with these protocol.
We all in this together. Help keep Sudbury safe.