IMPORTANT: Steps Needed to Keep Mass Health Coverage
Now that the government has declared the public health crisis has ended, MassHealth will be reviewing and renewing health insurance coverage for every member within the next year.
Steps members need to take to maintain their MassHealth insurance:
- Update your contact information. Do not miss any information from MassHealth. Make sure that MassHealth has all of your current contact information.
- Report any household changes. Maximize your benefits. These changes can include, but not limited to any additional family members, any members that left the household.
- Create an MA login account. Go to: https://mass.gov/masshealthlogin This is the fastest way to renew your MassHealth coverage.
- Read all mail from MassHealth. It may contain information that you need to act on to continue your eligibility for MassHealth.
Click here for a printable flyer.
* If you think you may no longer be eligible for MassHealth, other health coverage options areavailable, such as an affordable plan through the MA Health Connector.
Members can visit https://www.mahealthconnector.org/ or call customer service at 1-877- MA ENROLL (1-877-623-7773) to learn more or enroll in a plan. Losing MassHealth coverage is a Qualifying Life Event (QLE), which allows members to enroll in a plan through the Health Connector outside of the regular Open Enrollment Period.