Meet the Town Social Work Team (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Bethany Hadvab, Town Social Worker (pictured): 978-440-5476; email@example.com
Mitch Sanborn, Part Time Senior Outreach Worker: 978-639-3333; SanbornM@sudbury.ma.us
Krissy Crean, Community Social Worker II: 978-440-5476; CreanK@sudbury.ma.us
Mary Ann Hancock, MSW Intern through early August 2023, 978-440-5476; HancockM@sudbury.ma.us
Siraan Touzjian, MSW Intern through mid-August 2023, 978-440-5476; TouzjianS@sudbury.ma.us
Kayla Grenham, MSW Intern rhrough mid-August 2023, 978-440-5476; GrenhamK@sudbury.ma.us
Mallory Loiseau, MSW Intern rhrough mid-August 2023, 978-440-5476; LoiseauM@sudbury.ma.us
Our office is located in the DPW Building at 275 Old Lancaster Road. Please be aware that emails sent to this address are not confidential and are a part of town record. Office hours are: Monday-Friday 8a-3p. It is suggested that you call or email in advance if you’d like to set up a meeting in person.
The social work department offers a wide variety of services. The list below is a broad overview, but is not comprehensive. Please feel free to call if you have any concerns, unmet needs, or a desire to volunteer or make donations.
Some Social Work Services Provided:
- Referrals to services related to mental health, medical, parenting, housing, financial and basic needs
- Providing applications and referrals for support filling out applications for services such as: food stamps, social security disability, fuel assistance, DMH (Department of Mental Health), Mass Health, etc.
- Accepting and reviewing applications for the HOPE Sudbury fund
- Providing information on area resources and services for the elderly, individuals with disabilities, children and families, low-income individuals, and those with a variety of other specialized needs
- Connecting residents with volunteer and donation opportunties
- Collaborating with community groups to address community needs and concerns, and to strengthen community connections