The Absentee Ballot Application is for use by:
• A registered voter who will be unable to vote at the polls on election day due to:
(1) absence from your city or town during normal polling hours; or
(2) physical disability preventing you from going to the polling place; or
(3) religious belief;
• A non-registered voter who is:
(1) a Massachusetts citizen absent from the state; or
(2) an active member of the armed forces or merchant marines, their spouse or dependent; or
(3) a person confined in a correctional facility or a jail, except if by reason of felony conviction.
Applications are also available at the Town Clerk’s Office. Completed, signed applications should be either mailed, scanned and sent by email or faxed to the Town Clerk’s Office before the deadline for the scheduled election. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information.
322 Concord Road, Sudbury MA 01776
All absentee ballots returned by mail or hand delivered to the Town Clerk’s Office must be received before the polls close on Election Day. Absentee Ballots cannot be accepted at the polling locations on Election Day.
If you are not yet a registered voter in Sudbury, click here for Voter Registration Information